With Appy you can customize the privacy of your wedding itinerary unlike anywhere else. You have control over every single event, determining which are visible to everyone, and which ones can only be seen by select people.
Public Event: This means everyone's invited and can see the event
- When you create a new event, the default setting is Public
NOTE: If you have set any site-wide privacy option (Wedding Code and/or Guest List Match) these will determine if people can enter your site in general (not just view events) and/or if people can RSVP to events.
To learn about general privacy options, view here.
Private Event: This means only selected guests can see the event. You can make an event private one of two ways:
1. From Edit mode
- Hover over an event and select the pencil icon
- Switch the green toggle next to "EVENT IS PUBLIC" to the left. It will now read "EVENT IS PRIVATE" and the toggle will turn grey
2. From Dashboard
- Expand the Settings menu
- Select "Events"
- Switch the grey toggle next to "Private Event (Guest List Match ON)" to the right. The toggle will turn grey
How to invite guests to Private Events:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Select "Guest List" under the "Manager" section
- On the right side of a guest's name, click the number under "Events"
- Switch toggles next to Private events green to invite