You have control over which events are visible to everyone, and which ones can only be seen by select people.
Public Event: This means everyone's invited and can see the event
- To make an event public set the Event Privacy toggle to Public (green toggle switch) under the event
Private Event: This means only selected guests can see the event.
- To make an event private and viewable only by select guests, choose the guests invited from your Guest List by selecting the checkbox for the event
- Make sure the event is set to Private (red toggle switch)
To change your Event Privacy Options
- Open settings by clicking the settings (gear) icon in the top right corner
- Click on the tab labeled “Event Privacy & RSVP”
- For each event, choose whether you would like the event to be public (toggle to green) or private (toggle to red)
How to invite guests to Private Events:
- Log into your Appy Couple Editor and visit your guest list
- Click on the guest you wish to invite (on the left side of the guest list)
- On the right side of the guest list, click the tab "Events & RSVP"
- Check the box next to the event you would like to invite them to.