You can share your app and website in many different ways. We recommend using one or more of the following options to get the word out:
Email: The easiest way to let your guests know about your website and app is through our email feature. You can choose from a variety of templates depending on where you are in your timeline, from save the dates, invites, or personalized cards to your guests, all coordinated with your Appy Couple design.
- Log in to the Appy Couple Dashboard
- Click “Email” on the left navigation menu
- Click the paper airplane icon at the top right corner of the template you would like to send
- Click on the "Edit" button to edit the template and fill in your details within the placeholders
- Click "Save" after you are done editing
- Select the recipients on the right hand side, or choose "Select All" to send to all guests.
- Click the gold "Send Email" button to send email to guests
Tip: You can send the invite out to a smaller group of guests first (such as family and the wedding party), and then send the invite to your entire guest list once you're ready to share.
Social: Share your wedding website link on Facebook and Twitter.
Paper Save the Dates or Invitations: If you would like to include your wedding app and website info on your print invitations, make sure to include your wedding code and website URL. We also recommend telling guests to use their own email address to log in.
Remember, a number of our collections offered through our design partners also come in paper form. Simply click on the banner next to the design to be led to where you can order. See here for matching print cards.
Example Invite Text:
Join us at leobetty.appycouple.com or download Appy Couple from the App Store or Google Play and enter our Wedding Code #####