You can receive guest requests via receive push notifications to your mobile device.
Here is how you can enable notifications:
- Log into your Appy Couple Editor
- Click on the Settings (gear icon)
- Switch all of the toggles to green- this will enable push notifications to go to both your phone and your partner's phone
iOS and Android:
- Log into your app with your email
- Tap the 'i' button (iOS) or the gear icon (Android) in the lower left corner
- Tap Notifications and Alerts
- Switch the toggles to ON
Ensure that you have enabled Push Notifications on your device as well.
Now that you have notifications enabled, you will receive a push notification any time you receive a guest request to your wedding. You can approve the guest request either on your app, or on your Appy Couple dashboard.