Your Stories section is great for sharing memories and photos of your journey as a couple with your guests. Have fun with it or be as serious as you'd like!
To set up your stories:
- Log into your Appy Couple Dashboard and click "Edit Sections"
- Ensure the toggle is turned green to "Show" this section in your web and app navigation
- Click the "Edit" button next to "Stories" or click "Edit Website" at the top left of your screen
- From here, click on the camera icon or "Add Story" button
- Select and crop a photo from various sources (your computer or social media accounts)
- Save the picture and add your headline and a brief description
- You can also add a link to a video if you select the video camera icon in the text area
- You can format the text per standard formatting options shown
How to edit Stories:
- Rolling over a story will display options to edit, add another or delete
- To change the order of stories, click the pencil icon to edit and then select the appropriate position
- Once you have multiple stories, the position will appear below the image in the "Add Story" widget
Tips for creating your Stories Section on Appy:
- If you have many photos to add that don't have associated stories, you can add them to the gallery
- You can add an UNLIMITED number of stories
- Try telling your stories in chapters so your guests are eager to read on!