To set up your registry section:
- Log into your Appy Couple Editor and visit the Registry section
- To add a registry, click on the widget you would like to add it to your list
- To configure the widget, type the name you registered with in the box for “listed as”
- To get the correct registry link that directs your guests to your personal registry page, go to the website of the store you want to list. DO NOT LOG IN. Search for your registry by name. When your registry appears, copy the URL from the browser address bar and add it to the box for "direct link to your registry"
- Click “Save”
- You can also change the name of the registry section that displays on your site and app's menu navigation. To change the section header name, click RENAME- located next to the section SHOW toggle:
- If you need to link to a registry that you do not see on the list, you can add a custom link to any website you would like
- If you would like to write a note to your guests about your registry, choose the “Registry Note” widget.