You can receive email or push (phone) notifications each time a guest requests access to your account, or when a guest sends you a message through Appy Couple. You can choose this option if your account is set to semi-private or private.
- Log in to your app with your wedding code and email address
- Tap the “i” (iOS) or gear icon (Android) on the lower left corner of the home screen
- Tap the “Notifications & Alerts” option on the menu
- Tap the toggle to turn notifications on
Tip: If you are not logged into the app, the notifications will be sent to your email address. If a guest logs into your wedding website or app, you will not be notified via push notification. You can track a guest's log ins by checking their guest activity on the guest list.
You can opt-in to enable or disable a push notification when a guest RSVPs to any of your events or after the RSVP Deadline
- Go to Settings on your Appy Couple Editor (Gear icon in the top right of the navigation bar)
- Click on "Alerts and Notifications"
- Click the toggle next to “Guest RSVPS” to green (enable or Red (disable)
Then, enable/disable notifications on your app:
- Log into your app
- Tap on the ‘i’ button or the ‘Gear’ button on your home deck
- Tap ‘Notifications and Alerts’
- Tap the toggle under ‘Optional Notifications” to ON.