This should help you get oriented with our Guest List.
- If checked, you may click the trash can at top of page to delete guest(s).
Person Icon Next to Names:
- Clicking here will open up the Guest's contact information as it was manually added or imported. You can make adjustments at any time.
- Click on this icon to 1) add guest into a Group, 2) see which Group you have already added them into, or 3) ungroup the guests. When guests have been grouped, a band while appear along side their names and the icon will appear near only one person's name in that Group.
- Add or subtract a plus one for each guest
- The fraction in the Events column shows to how many available events each guest has been invited. Clicking on the numbers opens Event Access details for the guest. In this example, the guest has been invited to all the public events, but not to the private Rehearsal Dinner.
- Clicking on this icon opens a new window with RSVP details for that guest or guest group. You will see their current response for each event to which they were invited, plus any additional RSVP detail you have requested (clicking on the comment bubble).
The highlighted option is what the guest selected.