A free appycouple.com subdomain is included with every account.
You can customize the name that appears in the URL.
For example, in the URL leobetty.appycouple.com, “leobetty” is the wedding website URL that is unique to you and your fiancé. You can change your wedding website URL name at any time.
To change your wedding website URL from the Appy Couple Editor:
- Click the Settings (Gear) icon in the upper right corner
- Click the “Wedding Website” tab
- Type the website name in the field labeled “Your Wedding Website Name”
- Wedding website URLs must be unique. If your wedding website name is already taken, a red X will appear as you are typing the name. If your name is available, a green ✓ will appear.
- Click the red “Save & Close” button
Note: "&" cannot be added to your wedding website URL name.
If you're looking for information on Custom Domains, please look here.