The best way to view your wedding form a guest's perspective is to create a test guest.
To view your app and website as a guest:
- Log into your Appy Couple Editor
- In your Guest List, create a new guest. We recommend calling the new guest "Test Guest" so you know to delete them in the future
- Give the test guest an email address on your guest list. We recommend using a disposable email service like dispostable.com or mailinator.com to create a temporary email for your guest. Make sure you don't use one of the emails you used to sign up with Appy Couple.
- To log into your app as the guest, use the test guest email you created and your wedding code
- To log into the website, make sure you log in on an incognito window (if you are on Chrome), or a private browsing window on Safari or Firefox.
- Viewing your Appy Couple account as a guest allows you to view your wedding website and app as one of your guests and allows you to see how photos, RSVP, events, and other features look through a guest perspective.