NEW: Widget titles can now be personalized to anything you'd like. Completely customize your Editor to make your site and app perfect for you.
Choose from many different types of widgets to add into your events section. Widgets are perfect for telling guests specific information about your wedding.
Choose to add any or all of the following widgets available in the events section.
- Location Photo: Show off your location or venue
- Palette: You spent time choosing the perfect wedding colors- so show them off!
- Theme: Share your wedding theme with everyone
- Dress Code: Let guests know the appropriate attire
- RSVP Details: Anything else guests should know about RSVPing? Include it here
- Directions: Don't get lost! Share a map or specific directions with your guests
- Parking: Share parking details for each event
- Mood: Add pictures to set the mood
- Pinterest: Showcase your pinning power!
- iTunes playlist: Share a special song or give guests a sneak peek to the wedding playlist (This does not play music, it links to iTunes)
- Video: Share a link to your favorite song or a home video- the possibilities are endless!
- Poll: Hear from the peanut gallery. Ask anything you want, and the responses will tally up as percentages
- Child Care: Don't forget the little ones! Share information about childcare options
- Wine Selection: Red or white...what's on your list?
- Bar: Got a signature cocktail? Share the details here
- Weather: Let your guests know what the weather will be, so they come prepared (When setting up your weather widget, we recommend adding the city name, rather than the zip code of the location of your choice)
- Notes: It's a blank canvas! Write any additional notes here
- Accommodations: Share details about hotel options
- Travel Notes: By land, by air, by sea? Write anything that guests need to know about travel
To change the title of a widget:
- Click on any widget in events (right side of the page on your Editor)
- Click the configure (middle) icon at the top of the widget
- Add a title to your widget. This will reflect on your Editor, wedding website, and app.
- Click Save
When you use widgets and stack them together and create a heading for each of them, use only ONE heading- the first one is retained- so the widget title doesn't duplicate multiple times.
So, if you need pictures to show within a section, add the pictures (photo grid widget) below the 'section' header widget and copy paste the name from the section header widget' to the widget header for the photo grid. Then it will keep just one name and not create a section.
More instructions on how to adjust widget titles can be found in the PDF attached to this article.