You can upload a PDF to a cloud based storage service (i.e. Google Drive or Dropbox), where you can share a link to download the PDF in any text widget or section of Appy Couple.
To share a PDF via Dropbox:
- Go Dropbox.com
- Go to the file that you wish to share
- Click on the "link" icon
- A window will pop up. Click "Get link"
- The link will be copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the link into the widget where you would like it to be accessible to your guest
To upload a PDF via Google Drive:
- Go to your Google Drive
- Click the upload icon
- Choose the file you would like to upload
- An "Upload Complete" window will pop up. Click "Share"
- Adjust the privacy settings
- Click "Done"
- Copy and paste the link into the widget where you would like it to be accessible to your guest