You can send the following email templates to your guests: All emails are pre-rendered to match your wedding style with Appy and important information like your wedding website and guest access are pre-filled:
- Blank Card: Most often used as the invitation
- Save the Date
- Address Collection
- Reminder: Most often used to encourage responses from those who haven't yet RSVP'd
- Personalized Card
- Follow-up : Most often used as a Thank You
- App and Wedding Website Invite
To send an email:
- Log in to your Appy Couple Dashboard
- Click "Correspondence" in the "Email" tab
- Click the paper airplane icon at the top right corner of the template you would like to send
- Click on the "Edit" button to fill in your details within the placeholders and edit or add new text
- Click "Save" after you are done editing
- Select the recipients on the right hand side, or choose "Select All" to send to all guests.
- Click the gold "Send Email" button to send email to guests
Additional email features include:
- Click the "Filter" tab on the top right hand side of the guest list to filter the list according to event, RSVP responses, etc.
- Click the "Email Footer" toggle on the left hand side of the email template to green to add a direct link and access code to your app and website (remember to click Save under your email template, before sending to save this setting).
- Subject lines: editing the subject line is done on the top left of the template.
- Images: We do not allow the embedding of additional photos in the templates at this time.
- Queue: After you hit send your email(s) will be waiting in queue for up to 15 minutes.
- Batch Limits: You can only send 8 batches of emails per days. You can send to an unlimited number of recipients within those batches, but you can only send a maximum of 8 email campaigns per day