You can send the following email templates to your guests: All emails are pre-rendered to match your wedding style with Appy and important information like your wedding website and guest access are pre-filled:
- Blank Card: Most often used as the invitation
- Save the Date
- Address Collection
- Reminder: Most often used to encourage responses from those who haven't yet RSVP'd
- Personalized Card
- Follow-up : Most often used as a Thank You
- App and Wedding Website Invite
To send an email:
- Log in to your Appy Couple Dashboard
- Click "Email Guests" in the "Email" tab
- Click the paper airplane icon at the top right corner of the template you would like to send
- Click on the "Edit" button to fill in your details within the placeholders and edit or add new text
- Click "Save" after you are done editing
- Select the recipients on the right hand side, or choose "Select All" to send to all guests.
- Click the gold "Send Email" button to send email to guests
Additional email features include:
- Click the "Filter" tab on the top right hand side of the guest list to filter the list according to event, RSVP responses, etc.
- Click the "Email Footer" toggle on the left hand side of the email template to green to add a direct link and access code to your app and website (remember to click Save under your email template, before sending to save this setting).
- Subject lines: It is not possible to edit the subject line of the emails sent from the Appy Couple platform. This is because the emails will need to pass through spam filters, so the subject lines have to remain as they are.
- Images: We do not allow the embedding of additional photos in the templates at this time.
- Queue: After you hit send your email(s) will be waiting in queue for up to 15 minutes.
- Batch Limits: You can only send 8 batches of emails per days. You can send to an unlimited number of recipients within those batches, but you can only send a maximum of 8 email campaigns per day