Guests can view and send messages.
To view a message on the app:
Guests can open the message section by tapping the chat icon in the bottom right corner. This will open the messaging section where they can view messages, reply and create new messages.
To send a message through the wedding website:
- Guests can open the message section by tapping the "messages" tab at the bottom of the navigation bar
- This will open the messaging section where they can view messages, reply and create new ones.
Who can guests contact and message?
- Guests can send messages to the bride, groom, and the guests listed as guest contacts. However, they can only send messages to other guest if they are approved to do so.
- Once a group message has been sent, a guest can reply to group messages. Replies to group messages go out to all guests on the message. They can also start a separate private message with anyone that is part of a group message.
Where do guests receive messages?
- App: in the lower right corner icon, a red badge will appear indicating the number of new messages.
- Wedding Website: Messages tab in the lower navigation bar
- Push notification: When a guest has logged into the app, they will receive a push notification when they receive a new message. Notifications must be enabled from the app by tapping the 'i' menu and then 'notifications and alerts.'
- Email: Guest will receive an email notification when they receive a message if they have not yet logged into the app.