You can add special question widgets in your RSVP section.
To add a widget to an event with RSVP enabled:
- Log into your Appy Couple Editor and click "Edit Website"
- Go to your Events Section and choose the event for which you'd like to add an RSVP widget
- Click the "+ Edit RSVP" button
- Select the widgets you would like based on the questions you want answered
- Save and close the widgets as they are completed
Your guests will see these options when they RSVP on the app and/or wedding website
1. RSVP Note
Perfect For: Alerting your guests to a dependency if they have accepted. An example might be "Please be advised that the last ferry to the venue leaves at 4:00 pm. Please arrive no later than 3:50 pm"
Perfect For: Asking your guests a Yes/No question, or one with fixed options. A great question to ask guests with this widget is "Will you need transportation back to the hotel?"
3. Let Us Know
Perfect For: Asking guests an open ended question. A great question to ask guests here would be "What song would you like to hear on the dance floor?" Guests can then write any song they like.
4. Menu Selection
Perfect For: Asking guests what they want to eat at your wedding. You can give your guests up to four options to choose from, and add multiple Menu Options widgets to your events.
5. Child Care
Perfect For: Asking guests if they need child care for their children during an event. The two answers on this widget are automatically "Yes" or "No."
To view RSVP choices by guest:
- Go to your Guest List in your Dashboard
- Click the RSVP icon next to a guest's name. This will open their RSVP page
- Click the comment bubble on the RSVP Manager page
- You can adjust your guest's response here as well
To view all of your RSVP poll responses at once:
- Go to the RSVP tab
- Click on the event you wish to view responses for
- You will see all of your guest's RSVP responses for that event in a table below, including all of the RSVP questions you have asked.
IMPORTANT NOTE: deleting an RSVP widget will delete the responses gathered to that specific widget.