This will depend on your privacy settings. If you have enable Wedding Code or Guest List Match, guests will either have to provide your wedding code or their names & email, or both. If you've left your site public, then anyone can write you a note.
- If private: Guests log in to the Appy Couple app or wedding website with the wedding code, or name and email address
- Tap “Guestbook” on the site navigation or click on the notebook icon on the app
- Start typing directly into the text box
- Click the camera icon to add a photo
- Tap “Post” to submit your message.
PAUSED - Chat Messaging:
- Our messaging system allows guests to send you private, group, or broadcast notes.
- These messages are fully interactive, and allow you and your friends and family to have conversations, exchange notes, ideas, or just to say hello. There is no character limit, and guests can communicate as often as they like.